Sunday, September 9, 2012

NOISE

This week we learned in class that noise is anything that interferes with you receiving a message.
As I was trying to find different noises in conversations, I realized that noise is really everywhere!!!
My cousin invited me to her house this weekend, we watched movies, and we spent time together.  One of her friends was there too, and she used her phone the whole movie!!.. It was so annoying... she was texting all the time.
I realized that her phone was a really big noise. She didn't let us have a good time!

2 comments:

  1. What a great first blog! It is well-written and clearly connects a concept we covered in class to an experience you had outside of class. I completely agree that cell phones offer a lot of noise, for the owner of the phone and anyone around them. Sometimes it can be really frustrating! 12/12 earned

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand what you mean, i would be really annoyed too. Maybe you should have told her that the noise bothered you.

    ReplyDelete